B&C 18PZB100 is an 18-Inch 1400-Watt 8-Ohm Woofer.
The B&C 18PZB100 is a perfect as a replacement driver for many classic horn-loaded cabinet designs, the B&C 18PZB100 18″ pro speaker also works well in direct radiator speaker enclosures.:
The B&C Speakers 18PZB100 is a durable, versatile, and great sounding 18″ woofer intended for professional bass and sub-bass applications. It offers outstanding power handling and Xmax capability, thanks to its 4″ diameter inside-outside voice coil and large, ventilated ceramic ferrite magnet system. The 18PZB100’s high motor strength, or BL product, makes it a top choice for both horn loaded and bass reflex enclosures.
– Die cast frame and well-ventilated motor structure for reliability
– Rugged treated paper cone and double half-roll surround
– 4″ diameter inside-outside copper voice coil resists thermal stress
– Double silicone spider with optimized compliance maintains linearity
– 1,400 watt continuous program power
– 97 dB 1w/1m sensitivity
– Part # 294-677
– Weight: 30.8 lbs.
Nominal Diameter: 18″
Power Handling (RMS): 700 Watts
Power Handling (Max): 1400 Watts
Impedance: 8 ohms
Frequency Response: 40 to 2,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 97 dB 1W/1m
Voice Coil Diameter: 4″